Happy New Year. We hope you are all safe and well at this worrying time. Please continue to follow government advice and only go out when necessary.
The following information is true of what is happening at the moment with regards to the effect of coronavirus on our business and we will continue to update this as and when things change.
Are the garages still open?
Both garages are open and will remain so until we are told to do otherwise.
We are classed as an essential service, staying operational to maintain your vehicles at this time so you can continue to travel to work or elsewhere if necessary.
How are you keeping your staff and customers safe?
To try and reduce the spread of the virus, and protect both our customers and staff, we have put several strict safety measures in place such as:
- Thoroughly wiping down car interiors before returning to the customer; cleaning steering wheels, gear sticks and handbrakes before and after every service.
- Wiping down car keys before and after use.
- Using disposable gloves in our workshops.
- Only accepting card payments.
- Wiping down credit card machines after each use.
- Giving customers the option to receive their invoice via email rather than in paper form.
- Providing hand sanitiser in our receptions.
- We have decided to reduce the amount of time customers spend in our receptions to minimise risk. If you need to wait for your car, please do so outside of the reception.
- We are only allowing one customer into our receptions at a time.
- You are not allowed in our receptions without a mask on unless you’re exempt.
Are you open to all customers?
We are open to all customers.
If necessary and possible, we can collect and deliver cars to customers in self-isolation should they need to use them once able to.
Are you still open for MOTs?
We are still open for anyone that needs to get their car repaired or MOT’d.
Last year’s MOT extension is no longer in place, so, even if you’re not using your car at the moment, you still need to keep your MOT up-to-date.
If you’re concerned about anything mentioned above, or have any questions about how we are operating, please either message us on Facebook or contact us using the following information:
King’s Lynn: 01553 763763
Hunstanton: 01485 533786